Updated March 23, 2020 11:23am
OPTYX is currently sensitive and reactionary to all the local authorities as they navigate and direct the situation on hand.
As of this notice, all OPTYX locations are closed as directed by the New York State Governors office. We will follow up with re-opening as more details emerge.
The following services are available via the dedicated ordering phone line from 10am to 6pm, Monday through Saturday. You may leave a voicemail after hours and we will return your call the next business day.
Eyewear – 1877 472 6945 extension 5
(please be aware, due to the nature of ordering glasses services are limited)
- Call to make an appointment for glasses orders (in store service for emergencies)
- Replacement on existing orders (lost, stolen or missing)
- updating lenses (ordering existing eyewear with updated prescriptions)
- For other emergencies please call for consultation. We will try to accommodate as best as we can given the circumstances at hand.
Contact Lenses – 1877 472 6945 extension 6
- New Orders – With Valid Rx
Please be safe and we appreciate being able to serve our clients.
We truly appreciate your patronage.
- All barbershops, hair salons, tattoo or piercing salons, nail salons, hair removal services and related personal care services will be closed to the public effective Saturday, March 21 at 8:00PM.
- Governor Cuomo signed an executive order mandating businesses that rely on in-office personnel to decrease their in-office workforce by 75%.
- Exemptions from the order will include shipping, media, warehousing, grocery and food production, pharmacies, healthcare providers, utilities, banks and related financial institutions.
- The Department of Financial Services has issued a new directive to New York State mortgage servicers to provide 90-day mortgage relief to mortgage borrowers impacted by the novel coronavirus.
- Retail shopping malls, amusement parks and bowling alleys to close by 8 PM Thursday in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- Governor Cuomo signed the bill guaranteeing job protection and pay for New Yorkers who have been quarantined as a result of novel coronavirus.
- Governor Cuomo signed an executive order directing all schools in New York to close by Wednesday, March 18 for two weeks ending April 1.
- Casinos, gyms, theaters are closed until further notice. Bars and restaurants are closed, but takeout can be ordered during the period of closure.
- New York State is waiving all park fees in state, local and county parks.
- Testing is free for all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider.
- Your local health department is your community contact for COVID-19 concerns.